Tuesday, April 19, 2016

P is for Positive and a Plea for Book Launch Help

Positive:

  • :  good or useful
  • : thinking about the good qualities of someone or something : thinking that a good result will happen : hopeful or optimistic
  • : completely certain or sure that something is correct or true



Create your own sunshine!

My A-Z Theme- Positive attributes and inspirational ways to make a difference.

All definitions are from http://www.merriam-webster.com/


Also: P is for a plea for Book Launch Help

I am looking at releasing the first book in my new series "The Harley Files" on May 17th and would love some help!

If you are interested in helping me in forms of a blog post, tweets, facebook post, Google+ post, and of course a review, please let me know. 

In exchange for helping me out, I will provide you with an ARC of The Harley Files, Book 1- Falling For You.  

If you are interested please email me at rebeccagreengasper@gmail.com