Thursday, February 13, 2014

Come Visit Me On Youtube

I've been wanting to do a video blog for some time now, so I am excited to announce the launch of my new vlog. Come check out my new Youtube channel!

I've done a "spotlight" on Loveisrepect.org



With it being Respect Week right in the middle of Teen Dating Violence Awareness month, I thought it was the perfect time to launch my vlog and spotlight a wonderful organization.

Love is Respect is the partnership between Break the Cycle and the Teen Dating Abuse Helpline.
They are designed to provide information, create resources and ensure a safe place on and off line.





Best to all,
Becca

2 comments:

Victoria Marie Lees said...

Thank you for sharing this, Rebecca. I've left a comment at the vlog site. Good luck with the program, a worthy cause. ~Victoria Marie Lees

Mark said...

Congrats on launching your vlog:)