Thursday, December 6, 2012

One Last Tour Visit

Speak Out Against


Today, Susan and I are over at J.L. Campbell's blog for our final visit of the Speak Out Against book tour. Head on over and say "Hi!" and join her in speaking out against bullying and dating abuse.

Thank you, J.L. Campbell for hosting the tour!


My Photo
J.L. Campbell is an award-winning writer who lives is sunny Jamaica. She's always on the lookout for story-making material and can be found lollygagging on this blog most days.

2 comments:

Amanda Fanger said...

I'm so thankful for the work you gals are doing!

I also wanted you to know that I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award - http://amandafanger.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-very-inspiring-blog-award.html#more

Keep up the great work!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Thank you, Amanda! For joining us on the tour and speaking out against...with us!

And thank you for such a wonderful award. It means so much to me! You totally made my day.