Friday, December 7, 2012

And the Tour Comes to an End

I can't believe it's already time to wrap up the Speak Out Against book tour. It has been an amazing adventure, touring around the blogosphere and speaking out against bullying and dating abuse. 

I couldn't have done it without Susan Oloier. She is absolutely amazing, extremely creative, talented, and energetic. It has been such an honor to tour with her. And I am so excited to continue writing with Susan over at Moxie Writers. Head on over and follow us, so you don't miss out on all the fun!

And we couldn't have done the tour without the wonderful bloggers and friends who hosted us along the way. I'm honored to know and to have met such wonderful people. I am so grateful that everyone was so willing to stand up and speak out against bullying and dating violence. It can be hard to start a conversation about such tough topics, but it is so important to bring awareness to these issues. 

I also want to thank everyone who followed us on the tour, left comments, and joined in on the conversation.

My Hope is that everyone will continue to Speak Out Against...

 


Thank you!
 

4 comments:

Susan Oloier said...

Awww...thank you, Rebecca. I am so glad that even though the tour is over, I still get to work with you. Yay for me!

Amanda Fanger said...

You girls both do such a great job and I was so thankful that you let me be a part of this project! Keep up the good work!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

We are going to have so much fun! I'm excited for Moxie Writers.

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

Thank you, Amanda! I'm so glad you were part of the tour. Thanks for everything!