Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wish You Were Where?



Wish You Were Where? Wednesday is a weekly meme at Moxie Writers. To participate, answer the following questions...

1. What is your most current read?
2. What is the setting?
3. Tell why you wish you were there...or not.
4. Either post at your blog and provide a link or post in the comment section.
5. Link back

Here are my reads...

What is my current read?

Outcast by Susan Oloier

Now Available in ebook

What is the setting?

Arizona

Tell why you wish you were there...or not.

I love Arizona, but I hear it's still hot there, and I am enjoying the cooler fall weather here in Colorado. I might not think the same thing when it starts to snow this weekend, though.


I'm also reading...
 How to Steal a Dog by Barbara O'Conner





What is the setting?

An old car because the main character's family is homeless.

Tell why you wish you were there...or not.

I think I will have to pass on the car and be grateful for my warm bed.

 

What are you reading? What's the setting? Do you wish you were there?

Check out moxiewriters.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

Susan Oloier said...

I think I'd pass on the car, too. Are you enjoying How to Steal a Dog?
Thanks for reading my book, too :-)

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

How to Steal a Dog was a good book. Easy read and great for kids. I'm loving Outcast, though! Can't wait to get some free time later to sit down and get lost in your story.