Thursday, November 15, 2012

Speak Out Against...Tour Continues

 Teen dating violence and bullying is on the raise. We need to stand together and speak out.


The wonderful Sharon Meyhew is hosting us on our tour at her site, Random Thoughts.

Make sure you head on over to her sites and leave a comment. See you there.

Thank you Sharon for Speaking Out Against dating abuse and bullying with us!



Sharon Meyhew
Iowa, United States
I'm a mother, wife, former elementary teacher and writer. I'm an alumnus of the Highlights Foundation Summer Workshop and a SCBWI member. I usually post on Thursday. I read blogs most night from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. instead of watching TV (unless a reality show is on).

4 comments:

Susan Oloier said...

And thanks to you, Rebecca, for all your creativity and brilliance in spreading the word through this tour. I'm so happy to be able to work with you!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Awwww, thanks for inviting me to join in. Violence against anyone is not acceptable. Having self-value will help kids/people know that they deserve love, respect, and kindness.

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

I couldn't do it without you! I thank you for all your ideas and help, and for touring with me. Together we make a great team. Thanks.

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

I agree! And thank you again for hosting and speaking out. It has been great to meet you.