Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Speak Out Against Tour...and Wish You Were Where? Wednesdays

The Speak Out Against...book tour is over at Theresa Milstein's blog today. Theresa is featuring our books, so head on over there and check out her blog.

Speak Out  YA Book Tour

About Theresa Milstein- 
"I write children's books. Most of my manuscripts are YA, but I've written for middle grade as well. My manuscripts have a paranormal twist. I have several small pieces published in anthologies and journals. My short story "Daisy" is included in the 100 Stories for Queensland anthology and my story "Allured" is included in the YA vampire anthology, Fangtales. 100RPM published my flash fiction piece "Violet's Hill". My vignette "Left Behind" and poem "Catty-Corner" were in the April and July 2012 issues of Vine Leaves Literary Journal. I'll also have a short story "My Moment" in From Stage Door Shadows, released on September 29, 2012. I'm a member of SCBWI and active in the New England SCBWI branch."
 
 
 
And now for...
Wish You Were Where? Wednesdays
 
 
 
Wish You Were Where? Wednesdays is a weekly meme over at Moxie Writers. In order to participate, answer the following questions, either in the comments section or on your blog and link back to Moxie Writers.
1. What is your most current read?
2. What is the setting?
3. Tell why you wish you were there...or not.

1. My current read is a travel memoir by a dear friend and writing buddy. Four Points in Time and Place by Shirley D. Meier

2. The book is memoir about her travels to Mexico, Germany, South Dakota, and China.

3. I think it would be great to see all those places, although I'm not a big traveler- I don't like it very much. Instead, I like to read stories about other people's travels, living vicariously through them instead.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Susan Oloier said...

I need to check this book out. I've also written a memoir with travel in it. However, mine is a ways away from publication. I love traveling, as well as reading about traveling!

Rebecca Green Gasper said...

This is a great book and Shirley is a wonderful writer. It is worth the read! Oh- I can't wait to read your travel memoir. I love reading about other people's travels!