Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Knowing Your Fears...Living Your Dreams

I believe I can use my fears to reach my dreams. Without my fears, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I wouldn't have the strive to succeed, the desire to work harder, the want to push farther. I use my fears to drive myself forward.

My fears are not me; they do not define me, but they do shape me.  They increase my passions: they build my dreams.

Fear is universal. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to the threat of danger. Fear becomes disabling however, when it occurs without any certain or immediate threat.

Fear: letting fear destroy my dreams
Dream: overcoming fear

Fear: A life of worry
Dream: A life without worry

Fear: Rejection
Dream: To be accepted

Fear: Being Stuck
Dream: Staying Free

Fear: Illness
Dream: Heath


What are your fears?
What are your dreams?

Inspired by



No comments: